Sunday, January 31, 2010

Valentine's Gift Set


This month, I've shown you how to make the altered Dentyne Gum Holder (January 10th) and how to make the mini note pad (January 12th). Today, I've put them together with Bath & Body Works hand lotion to make a gift for a friend. I used an old tin that held licorice (it was a Christmas gift). I covered the tin with Razzleberry Lemonade designer series paper.

Then I created a tag using the Happy Heart Day stamp set. To get the stamped image different colors, I colored the stamp with Melon Mambo(flower), Old Olive (the stem), and Rich Razzleberry (words), then huffed on the stamp, then stamped it onto the Whisper White cardstock. I used a strip of Razzleberry Lemonade, some in color punched flowers with the Boho Blossoms punch, and finished it off white Rhinestone brads.

The secret to getting this great look was using the same Designer Series paper. It just made everything coordinate. I hope this gives you some ideas!!

No comments: