Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fun projects!!



Today I went to my upline, Mary Atwood's class. I always love going to her classes. She always inspires me. I love seeing what she's created. Today we did three projects, two cards and a fabric flower broach. Aren't these nice??!! I've still got to add Crystal Effects to flowers on the scallop square card. I didn't want to travel home with wet Crystal Effects, so I've got to complete that later. If you haven't used Crystal Effects before, it gives a raised glossy covering when dried. It looks cool on the flowers (on Mary's sample card---sorry you can't see the effect on my card).

Isn't the fabric flower cool? I want to get Stampin Up's Flower Fold XL Die and play some more!! I'm thinking of using old favorite shirts and jeans for fabric. And cheap thrift store finds to get tweeds, wools, silks, etc.... Maybe I'll get it on my February order :)

I hope you were able to stamp today like me. Happy Stamping!

Lisa

No comments: