Friday, January 15, 2010

Under the Stars card for my DS


Next week, I will start daily pictures and video tutorials of things from the mini. That gives everyone a chance to order the stamps and accessories they want so we can start playing together. If you're interested in ordering product from the catalog or from one of my product shares, please email me at lunchlady42@comcast.net.

This is a short post today because I'm going to a friend's house. I made this card for my son who's in college. I have fun making him cards :)

Tomorrow's post will also be short too, as I've got a baby shower I'm holding. I'll show pictures of the diaper cake and shower favors I made :)

Next week, we'll start full swing with daily posts featuring things from the mini-catalog!!

Happy Stamping!
Lisa

No comments: