Friday, January 8, 2010

Peace Within


Any stamp set that allows me to color, I just love. But I REALLY REALLY love this set. Not only does it have a cat in it, it has some great sayings. And it's got another fabulous all purpose image with flowers and a bird for watercoloring. LOVE IT!


Anyway, for this card, I chose a Rich Razzleberry card base. I used the Razzleberry Lemonaid designer paper. I stamped the image on watercolor paper and then used a blender pen and my in color ink pads (along with old olive (leaves) and several of the browns (for the chair)). The mat for the image is Crushed Curry. For the pillow the cat is lying on, I stamped the pillow on some Rich Razzleberry DSP, cut it out, and glued it on the image.


I like how it turned out. If you like it too, check out my etsy store :)

No comments: