Monday, January 26, 2009

Ribbon & Paper Shares Update, Plus Just Buzzin By Card



Hey, everyone!! I just wanted to update you on the Ribbon Shares and Designer Paper Shares. You will see links on the right of this blog so you can immediately go to the specifics of the shares. BUT they now include free Sale-a-bration items. There are still some spots left. I am hoping that these will fill up during the Valentine's Day Class and I can place the order on Feb. 1st. If you aren't local, you can still take part in them, but you'll have a small shipping fee that you can find in the details of the original post. Email me if you're interested.



Anyway, I found out something that shocked me with this catalog. I'm RETRO!!! First, I love all the retro style sets. But they also have a greetings set called Really Retro--and guess what???? I say all those things in that set!!! 8-O Retro is NOT the same as old, RIGHT??? And since retro is "in", then I must be cool!! Phew!!


This card uses one of the retro sets called Just Buzzin' By. It's such a cute set. It's a fun one to color too :) ONE TIP when you're color is to follow the shading already put into the art work. Like on the hive, I used a darker ink to follow the hive lines that were already drawn in for me. Can you see that in the picture?

No comments: