Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ghiradelli Chocolate Holders



Aren't these cute? They're little 3x3 greetings that hold a Ghiradelli chocolate. I love the dark chocolate raspberry ones---yum, yum!! Ignore the chocolate smudges. I don't know how that happened! :)



I used A Happy Heart to design these. I love this set! I've used the dandelion flower with the hearts (isn't that cute??) a lot. I love the tic-tac-toe too. I used that on my DH anniversary card (which I posted back in Sept 08). It's a very cute stamp set. It's in the mini so it's in risk of going bye-bye come June 18th :(



I used riding hood red and pink pirouette for these. I love that combination!!



I can't claim the genius for the configuration of the card to hold chocolate. I learned how to make the chocolate holder from Chic-n-scratch. You can view her cute blog here. http://www.chicnscratch.typepad.com/


Go give it a try!!

No comments: