Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Eastern Blooms bag-a-lope


This is a bag that I made out of a large 9x12 envelope. You can fit a decent sized gift in this bag. I'll do a video tutorial tomorrow showing you how to do this. It's very easy :) And it's great because your gift bag can coordinate with your card and maybe even with the gift.


I used the Eastern Bloom stamp set and in color inks to decorate this bag. Don't you love the in colors? The greeting uses the Best Yet hostess set that we'll soon say goodbye to :( I love that set. :( But on the happier side, there will be new fun things to take its place!!


Make sure you come back tomorrow. I'll be making my bag with the in colors AND a sneak peek stamp set that will be available new Spring/Summer 09 catalog. It's a very cool set!!



See you tomorrow. Until then, happy stamping!!!

No comments: