Monday, January 19, 2009

Illuminations Card- Thanks


Here is another Illuminations card. It's very similar to the Hope one that I posted earlier. My husband picked this set out for me for Christmas. He's put in requests for several cards from this set.


I like how this one turned out. The designer papers are ones from Christmas packs that I was trying to use up. I think it turned out fine and doesn't look Christmasy at all. I love the double sided paper!!


The new catalog goes live today!! I can't wait!! I get to order two free sets that I earned last quarter and I've been holding out so I could order from the new catalog. I'm so excited!! I think I'm gonna get Friends 24-7 and Good Friend. It's soo hard to chose from this catlaog. I'm glad Sale-a-bration is coming soon too!!!


The ribbon shares and paper shares have spots, so please let me know if you're interested :) Have a great day!!! Happy Stamping!!----Lisa

No comments: