Friday, January 2, 2009

Another Love You Much card


I made this card with the Love You Much (LYM) set. It features the in colors and can be used any time of the year. The base is Baja Breeze and I stamped the 3 heart stamp with versamark to create a tone on tone background. The Riding Hood Red polka dot paper is from the Candy Lane designer series paper which is included in the LYM bundle. I stamped the sentiment in Baja Breeze and used blender pens and the in color ink pads to color the image. And then I used a Filigree Flower brad (smaller one, the package has 2 sizes). I love these Filigree brads!! To finish it off, I tied Old Olive ribbon along the side. Although Old Olive isn't an in color, it goes well with Kiwi Kiss and the other in colors, so it works :)

Hope you enjoyed this. In the days to come, I have many more cards and 3-D items to show you that I've made with this set. This is one of those easy sets to create with! Love it!

Keep checkin' my blog daily. I've been creating with my Spring/Summer 09 preview stamp sets this week and I've got some pictures that I'll be posting of what I've made. It'll be a sneak peak before the new catalog is released on the 19th!!!!

No comments: