Monday, March 26, 2012

Up, Up, & Away card


If you watched my haul video March 2012 Papertrey Ink Haul Video, you will know that I've been coveting the Papertrey Ink stamp set Up, Up & Away for a while.  It was the first stamp set I broke out to play with.   And this is my first creation.   I really love PTI's sentiments.   They are fun to combine.   The outside sentiment came from Pond Life ( a $5 stamp set with great sentiments).   And the inside one came from Up, Up, and away.

It is a fun set to play with.   I am looking forward to making more airballoons but coloring them.   And the sentiments are awesome and make this set very versatile.   I have so many more ideas for this set and I can't wait to play with it some more.  But then, I also have all these other new sets calling to me!!  LOL!   Such the difficult life of a crafter :)

If you'd like to see how I made this card, you can watch this video.  ( Oh boy, I can't believe the image youtube captured is of my dental appointment reminder card.   I quickly grabbed this contrasting paper so I could see to stamp on some white cardstock.  Ugghh.  I am making a note to have dark cardstock on hand at my filming station next time!!!  If you don't see the black postcard with the smiling tooth, you'll know I've succesfully changed the image on youtube!!)


Hope you have an awesome day, I"ll see you next time!!

Lisa

No comments: