Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Two cards featuring PTI Everyday Button Bits


This is another posting of previous Youtube videos.   Shortly, I'll be posting new content.   Until then....

I really like how buttons can add to a card when used the right way, but for some reason I have a really hard time using buttons.  They look so hodgepodge, last minute addition when I use them on cards.   So, I decided Papertrey Ink's Everyday button bits would help me get going with buttons.   And there were several images I really liked, like the chickadee one.   Anyway, this set is really great for creating great looking quick cards with just one layer.   These cards in the videos aren't the quickies that you can do with this set, but they are fun and I really like how they turned out.

Lisa


No comments: