Thursday, March 19, 2009

SAB- Botanical Blooms




Last night I finally got some time to play with my stamps. These are two cards I made using the Sale-abration set Botanical Blooms, Congratulations, and Flight of the Butterfly.

The first card uses Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze ink and cardstock. I love how it turned out. I CASED it from this card :) http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1270769?cat=15703

The second card is done in Lovely Lavendar and So Saffron. It uses so many SAB items. The designer series paper Lots of Dots, the grosgrain so saffron ribbon, and two stamp sets from SAB. I love how this turned out. It's also a CASED card from my upline. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1278411?cat=15703

This last card will be going to my friend who just had a baby girl. We went to the hospital last night to see them. And I got to hold the 12 hour hold baby. My heart melted!!! She's sooo sweet.

I hope you enjoy these cards :) If you have any questions, just let me know and I'll try to answer them.

No comments: