Saturday, March 21, 2009

Eastern Blooms Birthday Card


Can you tell I love blue and green combos :) I had this Green Tea paper left over from the Fall & Winter catalog and it matches the Eastern Blooms stamp set, so I decided to use it for this card. I has my favorite colors in it Baja Breeze, Old Olive, and Certainly Celery. You might have noticed that the flower is embossed in Baja Breeze. You might wonder how I did that since Baja Breeze only comes in Classic ink.

Here's how to emboss with Class ink pad and a Versamark pad. First ink up your stamp in Versamark and then without stamping it on paper, ink it up in the classic color of your choice. NOW stamp onto your paper. This will make your ink wet enough to emboss. Just make sure you clean that stamp before reinking it in the Versamark :)

No comments: