Thursday, March 26, 2009

Top Note Quilted Card



This is a card that I have been looking forward to making. I've seen it around on several blogs and have no idea who originated it to give proper credit. I first saw it on Diana Gibbs blog. It's made using the Top Note die and a texture plate in the Big Shot. First you take a piece of 4 x 5.25 in. white cardstock and cover it with 1.25 inch pieces of designer series paper punched with our 1.25 in square punch. Run that decorated piece of paper through the Big Shot with the Top Note die. Remove your image and adhere it to a piece of matching 4 x 5.25 cardstock. Run that through the Big Shot using the texture plate of your choice. Now, adhere to the cardfront and add a sentiment :) I used the Curly Label punch and the Cute and Curly stamp set for my sentiment. Then I used a flower from the Boho Blossoms punch. I used the Basic Gray marker to draw faux stitching. I love quick and easy cards. This one took a bit more time, but it's worth it :)

No comments: