Thursday, April 1, 2010

Another Live With Passion Birthday card




Before I got busy with gardening, I'd cut pieces for a card based upon one that I'd seen at my upline's house. This morning I decided to finish that card, and only when I came to my blog this morning did I realize how close it is to the other Live With Passion birthday card I posted a few days ago. I think I was waiting to finish this card until I could get a book I was willling to punch the pages. My upline had made her flower out of printed book pages (which looked really good because it added another black element to the design). I didn't have a book I was willing to punch though, so I went to designer paper. It's so nice to work with these bright colors. I'm definitely in the flower mood with the warm weather and being outside gardening!!




Have a blessed Easter!!!




Lisa

No comments: