Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Another less than 5 minute card--Pun Fun Bird day


This is a card that i finished in less than 5 minutes! I used the bird from Pun Fun. It says Happy Bird Day. I used Tangerine Tango for the base, Summer Sun and Real Red for the stripes. And I used my favorite Watercolor Crayons to color the image. I love the crayons. They almost melt with the blender pen; it's fun to color with them.

Anyway, it's a bit of a plain card. It was quick and I've got it on hand for an emergency and it's flat so it's good for mailing. BUT it's missing some small thing. I might end up adding something before I give it away--maybe some brads and ribbon. Or maybe even some grommets from the New Occassions mini.

I have my favorite recent card hidden away because we're going to be making it in my morning class this week. It uses the new jumbo grommets and the Forest Friends set. After we make it in class, I'll post and do a video on how to copy it. I can't wait to share it with you.

No comments: