Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Candle Tin for gift


I love these tins!!! I've used them to make nugget tins and saw the idea somewhere on the net (sorry that I can't remember where) to put tealight candles in them. I found some wonderfully scented ones at Wal-Mart. They were cheap! 30 for 3.50 I used designer series paper from Stampin' UP called Ski Slope and the Felt Flurries from SU. The rhinestone brad is one that I got in a trade a long time ago. I used the Punch Pals scallop circle stamp; stamped it in white craft ink and embossed it with white embossing powder. I used the SU silver elastic cord to tie it to the belly band. I LOVE SU elastic cord and it's only sold during the Christmas season, SO BUY SOME NOW.
p.s. I have some extra tins for my local customers. If you'd like to buy them, they're $2.

No comments: