Monday, November 3, 2008

Can you believe it's November??

Time has flown by! I can't believe it's November already! Where has all the time gone? This week is gonna fly by too! Today I'm getting a workshop and a demonstrator order from SU and another package from a different company for tins for an upcoming Christmas Treasures workshop. I can't wait til the man with the big brown truck visits today!! 3 boxes of goodies :)
So, I'll be creating until the midnight hours :)

Tomorrow I'll be standing in line to vote! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!! This election is sooo important!! Wednesday my women's Bible study meets. Thursday is my Christmas tags class. Yippee!! And Friday we're visiting DH's aunt! Time is gonna fly!!!!

I hope you can come to my Christmas tags class! I also hope to have items made for all my other upcoming classes for the rest of the year, so you can see them at the tags class and decide if you'd like to sign up!! Hope to see you there :)

No comments: