Friday, March 12, 2010

Easter projects for my March class




Hey, everyone! These are the projects we made in yesterday's class. The little basket is made from the Scallop Envelope die. I'm going to use my basket for my husband for Easter with a few of his favorite treats :) He's got a sweet tooth.

I love this card! I designed the card to coordinate with the basket, so the people attending my class could use them together as a set. I love the stamp set, Abundant Hope, that I used on the card. It's cheap, just $13.95! What I really like is the Christian sentiment that comes with it "Rejoicing with you in the abundant mercy and hope of Christ the Lord." And then the images, a scroll (that I didn't use on the card) and the daffodils, I'll use all year. I think it would make a beautiful sympathy card. I hope it makes it into the new catalog that comes out this summer, because I plan to use it a lot!!

Well, this is all I can share today. I'm visiting cosmetology schools with my daughter today. She thinks she wants to be a hair stylist and wants to attend cosmetology school this summer and through her senior year. So, we're off to check it out.

No comments: