Friday, June 12, 2009

More Coloring Therapy


After doing the bunny I still wanted to color! So, I pulled out one of my Level 2 hostess sets from this catalog. I used More Mustard, Old Olive, and Chocolate Chip cardstock. I stamped Sanded background on the More Mustard cardstock with More Mustard classic ink. Then I stamped the french mini background in Chocolate Chip classic ink on top of it. It took 6 times to fill in the background. I used my stamp a ma jig to line it up. I sponged the edges of the Chocolate Chip and Old Olive cardstocks in Chocolate Chip classic ink. Then I stamped the swirled image from this set in Chocolate Chip classic ink on the Chocolate Chip cardstock. You can probably just barely tell, but it does add to the look. I stamped the rooster image in Black Staz On ink onto water color paper. I used Stampin Up markers to color in the image.

No comments: